viernes, 22 de julio de 2011

Country Love Songs

1- Tracy Lawrence - If you loved me


2- Willie Nelson & Bonnie Ratt - Gottin' over you


3- Mark Chesnutt - Thank God for believers


4- Trace Adkins - I can only love you like a man


5- Trisha Yearwood - Woman before me


6- John Michael Montgomery - I can prove you're


7- Mark Wills - She's in love


8- Clay Walker - Where do I fit in this picture


9- Kenny Chesney - I will stand


10- Keith Harling - three words away


11- Emilio - Have I told you lately


12- Alan Jackson - everything I love


13- Lee ann womack - The fool


14- Gretchen Peters - On a bus to St.Cloud


15- Lee Greenwood - I.O.U


16- George Strait - She'll leave you with a smile


17- Anita Cochran - What if I said


18- David Lee Murphy - greatest show on earth


19- Restless Heart - Mind over matters of heart


20- Shenandoah - I'll go down lovin' you















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario